Front-End Web Developer
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design responsive/adaptive websites and landing pages
- Update and improve existing websites
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced front-end web development
- The Web Developer should also have some experience in product management and software testing.
- Advanced Photoshop.
- A general knowledge of OOP (object-oriented programming) is important.
- Create responsive/adaptive web designs with excellent UX.
- Experience designing navigation and site architecture for mobile and desktop
- A high awareness of the latest UX and design trends and requirements for all current and emerging formats of digital UX design
- Experience with pixel tracking, Google analytics, split testing and perhaps heat-mapping, all in an effort to improve UX and visitor outcomes is a must.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, help shape and improve our internal systems and process, and provide creative solutions
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and exceptional attention to detail